The Robbers is the lost thirteenth episode of Fawlty Towers.
It's pouring with rain and Basil is quite cheery. There are no grumbling guests and it's peaceful. Sybil then storms in and orders Basil to clear the gutters or they'll flood. While listening to the radio, Basil hears there are robbers "The Terrors of Torquay" lose in Torquay raiding hotels. While Basil and Manuel are clearing the gutters, a group of guests arrive from Heathrow and Exeter International. All flights are cancelled due to severe weather. To make matters worse, luggage is disappearing, the food supply is low and the power goes out. Basil suspects that Doug and Judy Norman are the robbers. Later that evening Sybil has gone to rescue Audrey who is stranded at Torquay Harbour.
- Dr Price and Northwick Park Hospital make their second appearances.
- Second time Miss Tibbs & Miss Gatsby are separated.
- Alice Richards, Wilhelm Richard Wagner, Stubbs and Henry Kissinger are mentioned.
- The Paperboy changes the sign to "Slowwer Fatty".
- Andre delivers a special afternoon tea.
- Doug and Judy Norman
- Mrs Praline
- Erica Praline
- Donald Sinclair
- The Terrors of Torquay
- Jantzen and Kirstie Vandersloop
- T.J. Bedevere
- Gill Terence
- Constable Graham
- Constable Nudge
- The Torquay Fire Brigade
- Michael and Helen Palmer
- Mother Jones
- Pickworth, Oxton and Whittingham
- Flynn Eiderdown
Basil: Guests of Fawlty Towers. Tacky tourists, waylaid wanderers and senile septuagenarians, I Basil Fawlty, owner of the humble establishment that you have disgraced with your presence, will now provide evidence that serves to identify a pair of notorious local hotel bandits. I reveal to you that the Terrors of Torquay are none other than-